Taxes,Title,Tag, and Dealer fees are additional
Friendly Auto Gallery
Friendly Auto Gallery
334 Canton Rd
Cumming, GA 30040
Friendly Auto Gallery, 770-888-1101 Visit Friendly Auto Gallery online at friendlyautogallery.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 770-888-1101 today to schedule your test drive.
All of our vehicles come with a limited warranty.
3 MONTHS OR 3,000 MILES, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.
A $200 DEDUCTIBLE APPLIES FOR EACH REPAIR VISIT
Covered Components include:
ENGINE: All Internally lubricated parts; engine block; cylinder head(s); harmonic balancer. Intake and exhaust manifolds; mounts; oil pan; factory installed supercharger or turbo-charger; timing belt/chain and tensioner; timing chain cover; valve cover(s); water pump.
TRANSMISSION: All internally lubricated parts within the transmission; cooler and cooler fines (metal); mounts;
throttle valve cable; torque converter; flywheel/flex plate; transmission and transfer case housing; oil pan;
vacuum modulator; external and internal control units.
DRIVE SYSTEM: All internally lubricated parts within the drive/transaxle assembly. including axles and axle
bearings; constant velocity joints and boots; drive axle housings; differential cover; hub bearings; front hub
locking assemblies; drive shaft and drive support; universal joints.
ELECTRICAL: Alternator; electronic ignition module; manually operated switches; power window motors;
starter drive motor and solenoids; sunroof motor; wiper motor.
STEERING: All internally lubricated parts; rack-and-pinion and internal parts; power cylinder assembly; power steering pump; intermediate steering shafts and couplings; pitman arm; Idler arm; tie rod and tie rod ends and drag link. FACTORY A/C: Accumulator/drier; blower motor; compressor, clutch. clutch coil. and pulley assembly; condenser; evaporator; orifice tube; expansion valve; high/low cut-off switch; pressure cycling switch; idler pulley and bearings. Refrigerant is covered ONLY if needed in conjunction with the repair of the above listed part.
FRONT SUSPENSION: Upper and lower control arms and bushings; upper and lower ball joints; stabilizer shaft; linkage and bushings; kingpin and bushings; spindle and wheel bearings.
BRAKES: Master cylinder; power assist booster; wheel cylinders; disc calipers; hydraulic lines and fittings; antilock brake control unit hydraulic control unit. accumulator, and wheel speed sensors.
RENTAL CAR REIMBURSEMENT: Up to $30.00 for one day of rental car reimbursement if Covered Vehicle requires a Covered Repair. A second additional day may be reimbursed up to $30.00 if the labor time for the Covered Repair exceeds 8.0 hours or a delay occurs due to parts availability.
Friendly Auto Gallery offers a wide range of affordable, quality used cars for sale in Cumming GA. We were founded on trust, integrity, and respect. We are proud to offer these values in our sales and business practices so our customers refer their friends and family. We pride ourselves on having customers that keep coming back for their upgraded vehicle. The vehicles on our lot have the great prices and quality that has become our reputation throughout northern Atlanta. We're located in Cumming, GA, and service Atlanta, Alpharetta, Roswell, Duluth, Buford & Canton. We have had people from all over the south east to buy from us. Join the growing family of satisfied FRIENDS. So come by and see us today!
- Suspension Package
- bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air-assisted load-leveling includes (G69) automatic air level control
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI , Active Fuel Management with E85 FlexFuel capability (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [562.9 N-m] @ 4300 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Rear wheel drive
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Not available on AWD models.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench, stored in rear quarter trim
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire, spare P265/70R17
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Moldings, body-color bodyside with bright inserts
- Grille, unique Denali dual chrome billet grilles with chrome surround
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Fog lamps, front round, halogen
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and curb-tilt (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driverand front passenger-side glass)
- Liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Liftgate, rear power-operated controlled from front overhead console, remote key fob or button inside liftgate
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Bose Sound System, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 10-speaker system
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Acoustical Insulation Package, premium
- Seat release, Second row bench or bucket power release only
- Cup holders, in front seating area
- Cup holders, in rear of floor console
- Cup holders, driver and passenger-side in third row side trim
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, power Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, Deluxe, leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel, heated
- Driver Information Center, full-functionality included with temperature and compass
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Door trim, side reflectors on rear doors
- Armrests, driver and passenger doors, padded
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod, Shale-colored
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear seat and cargo area
- Storage bin, behind driver-side rear quarter panel
- Rearview camera system
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions fo
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Tire pressure monitoring system (does not apply to spare tire)